Yengo National Park
The distinctive profile of Mt Yengo
Yengo National Park is about 90 kms north-west of Sydney. The park lies
between Putty, Wollombi, and Wisemans Ferry. A network of rough 2WD and 4WD
roads in the north-east of the park provide limited access. Yengo NP is
separated from Wollemi NP by Putty Road.
See the list of topo maps which cover Yengo NP and Parr SRA here.
Typical Yengo scenery near Howes Range
- Dunk, A., Discovering Yengo & Dharug NPs on foot, Envirobook, Sydney.
- Lord, S. & Daniel, G., Bushwalks in the Sydney Region, Vol. 2,
- Prineas, P. & Gold H., Wild Places, Colong Foundation for Wilderness.
- Wright, P., National Parks of Northern NSW, National Parks Association of NSW.
- Lewis, C. & Savage, C., 4WD Adventures close to Sydney, Boiling Billy publications.
Copyright 1998-2002 Anthony Dunk.
Back to bushwalking page